We have several things we could use/need most of which are quite expensive.
Because, we are disabled photographers funding for us to both do shoots for families and get things desired/needed are very difficult.
Here is a list of our current needs & wants. Assistance can be done in many ways, check via mail, paypal, amazon purchase or some other pre-arranged method.
I have a review channel where I will review any donated item upon request as a means to offset the cost & provide some form of benefit to the donator.
- Relocation: Relocating to a larger home would get us closer to medical services & provide for a "studio" to better faciliate photographing needy families.
- Repair of existing building: We have an existing building that was demolished during a severe windstorm Rebuilding it would allow us to remain in our current location.
- Computer Ram: We are currently in need of an additional 16G of ram to allow more rapid processing of images.
- Large Photography Grade Monitor: We are currently using a 42" tv for a monitor which doesn't provide accurate color rendition. Upgrading to a photography grade monitor would faciliate much more accurate photos.
- Studio Lights: We currently only have room light, a single flash, and window light for lighting. A pair of studio strobes would greatly increase the quality of images we can produce.
- Studio Booms: It is very difficult sometimes for us to get our lighting where its best needed. Studio booms would increase our options.
- Studio Chairs: We are currently using bar stools as our "chairs". Upgrading to studio chairs would increase portability and more comfortable client seating.
- Tethering software: The tethering software we currently use ( Lightroom ) is horrible at best. New software would make our shoots go much smoother and faster.
- Additional Batteries: We currently only have 1 full set of batteries which do not last very long. Getting an additional spare set of batteries for each device would ensure we could shoot the entire session without recharging.
- Additional Memory Cards: We currently only have 1 set of memory cards. Should one fail we could easily lose all of the shots from that day.
- Additional Lenses: We currently only have one good lens and could use 2 more as listed on our wishlist to faciliate better images for our clients.
- Miscellaneous Amazon Items: Several miscellaneous things are on our list. We update it as we acquire things or need others.